Bookmark and Share

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Artis - Raising the Bar eclipses over 10,000 mixtape downloads.

I just want to say Thank You to all that have contributed to this mark. This is something that I will cherish for a very for a very long time and I am very appreciative of it all as well. To reach 10,000 downloads makes me very proud, and I would be lying if I said that this was expected. In fact, the downloads have exceeded my expectations and lets me know that B.N.E. is headed in the right direction.

I could not have done this without the B.N.E artists, my brother Alshan Barnett, our director DuNo Tran, my family, friends, fans, and anyone that I do not even know that has spread the word to others about my music. I am in awe, and truly blessed to be amongst that best supporting cast of B.N.E.

If you are new to the blog, and to my music or B.N.E. music please go download my mixtape, Artis - Raising the Bar. Also, check out both of my music videos that are out now, Artis - Real Recognize Real ft. Big Tone, and Artis - Feel Me. You can find those videos by scrolling down below, or searching them on youtube. Also be on the look out for the third music video off Raising the Bar, Artis - All in Vain ft. Ming. The video will be out at the end of the month (4.30.10). The video will be sick, I promise that, and be on the lookout for Ming's mixtape, "The Prequel" coming in May.

We have a lot in store for you such as Madison Kaine's mixtape coming in June, we have Big Tone's mixtape coming in late June as well as LazaJuans's EP dropping so we shall provide that Heart&Soul Musick sound for the ladies and r&b lovers.

Be on the look out for more music videos too off the Raising the Bar mixtape, and just keep it tuned with one of the best underground labels on the rise. Take care and again, thank you so much for the support, for the help towards my achievement and future successes. Take care, God Bless - Artis

No comments:

Post a Comment